People, Trade Fairs, Brands
At trade fairs, KIT is to be presented to the relevant target group in a unique and recognizable way. KIT is to stand out from the crowd of other exhibitors.
Participation in Trade Fairs – Presenting Innovations
The KIT pools its three core tasks of research, higher education, and innovation in a mission. Research results pushing innovations are of paramount importance. They are of high interest and lead to changes of society and technology. For this reason, KIT regularly participates in big trade fairs. Among these are Hannover Messe, CEBIT or ACHEMA.
Focusing on the Visitor – Attracting Talent
On a regular basis, KIT takes part in recruiting events, such as the trade fair “Einstieg Karlsruhe” for secondary school graduates in the region or the GAIN Annual Meeting, the talent fair for German scientists who live in the USA and Canada. KIT also has a career fair of its own. The Event Management Team is responsible for its organization.
What We Do for You (chargeable services)
- Selection of suitable trade fairs for participation
- Execution and organization of registrations
- Registration, planning, booking of services (equipment, catering, furniture, stand guard, etc.), payment
- Coordination of cooperation with internal service units and external partners
- Stand building advice and support in the selection of appropriate exhibition systems
- Presentation of your contents
- Coordination of the stand staff
- Supply of mobile advertising systems and brochure racks: List for lending and ordering (german)
- Construction and supply of exhibits
- Support during the trade fair
- Supply and evaluation of fair memos. Please configure your fair memo (german) for your fair participation.
- Evaluation of the trade fair success
- Complete execution of contracts with third companies (stand building)